krachmaninoff-in love again-l- krachmaninoff-in love again-l-

Pretty catchy

The sound quality was a little poor. But Iiked the overall tune. The drums and the guitar kept a nice steady beat. I really didn't like the vocals though. also some of the synth sounds were a little out of place. Lastly this song was a bit redundant

Giga La Nora Giga La Nora

Pretty good tune

Had a good cheerful feeling to it. I liked the clarinet a lot. Yet at certain times it seemed to go a bit off key. Plus it got a bit redundant how it was basically the same thing over and over again. Also although I know it is only 45 seconds it felt like at least two minutes. Which is very strange. I have never heard a song do this before. Also great intro and outro. They came in quick and did their jobs well.

sarias responds:

thats a canon for you I was just doing the assignment :) also listen to a jig its pretty much all a jig is :) thanks for the review though

Ominous Theme Ominous Theme

Could be in some sort of scary movie

I liked how long the note holds from the begining and how over time you threw in some other scary sounds and effects to help build up the suspenseful feeling. But man I would have totally enjoyed this if you just put in something big at the end to end all of the suspenseful feeling. Because I just don't like how it just goes on forever. That and the ending is bad.

Centrist responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I didn't really know how to end it so that it completely undermined the entire thing. Though, I guess not adding one is just as bad. Thanks for the review, man! I'll be sure to remember that. :]

[S:C] Avoider 2.0 [S:C] Avoider 2.0

Excellent

I love this type of catchy Techno music that sounds great and isn't too repetitive. But man it's a shame you decided to make it so short. I was really starting to enjoy it and then it cut off. It was a big letdown that you did this. Because I'm seeing a lot of great songs nowadays that sound pretty wonderful but for no reason at all are cut off way too short into the song.

I thought that if you made this a more comfortable length I would have just loved it. Because the tune is already fantastic. So why did you cut it off though?

Windows Wars Windows Wars

Unbelievably catchy

This song was such a perfect way to mix together various bell noises in a catchy rythym. I could hardly even tell that it was using windows noises just because how well mixed up they were. What I really loved about this song was that there was nothing to get repetitive. It had a huge variety of wonderful and dope beats to it. Which made me want to listen to it again and again. So this was a spectacular song that you did. I'd love to hear more songs made int eh same way. The outro was perfect btw.

Step responds:

Ah, loads of people liked the bells I did at the beginning, which was the Windows 2000 Ding effect. It's practically almost as good as a bells lead could go :P. You're one of the first persons who liked the variety in this, a lot of people just say my songs are nothing but random beats and generic melodies, but I really hate repeating stuff again unless it's a chorus or it's absolutely necessary, so you can either look at my songs as varied or random :P. I don't see why you liked the outro, it's horrible. The ending came in too abrupt with an awfully rough transition at around 4:34, and the last three notes had skipped to an octave lower much too suddenly, but I'm glad you liked it, anyway ^^. Thanks for the awesome review!

NRG NRG

Good sounds but postioned terribly

The song had nice sound effects to it that could have made for a well enjoyable song. But every single sound used in this was put in the wrong place. Making it a disaster. If you completely rearagned the song I would have enjoyed it much more.
Plus I also think you should have extended the length because 35 seconds is way too short for a song and it really didn't sound like a loop.

Rucklo - Cave of Wonders Menu Rucklo - Cave of Wonders Menu

Works very well

The bell sound effects and orchestra feeling of this audio gave it quite a mysterious yet adventurous feeling to it. So it would fit in great with virtually any kind of platform or adventure game. Just because it's so accessable. The way it fades out and in so quickly makes it loop perfectly. And its hard to get tired of this song. So great work!

Industrial Cavern Industrial Cavern

I really like the tune

I think this would be a wonderful soundtrack for a cavern themed level in a game. So if you do ever make that game please tell me. Anyway I liked this song very much. I liked how it started out simple. With sound effects. Then the bass effect faded in nicely. The bass synth melody was abosoultely stunning and I hope that you use it in more songs. So i really enjoyed this song because it had a polished beat and catchy tune. Plus a great variety of sound effects and instruments. And I love how two minutes through the song it makes you think that the song is over. But I'm glad it didn't end that quickly. :)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah, I wanted to add the slow creepy feeling with the bells which is why I made it slow down. Thanks for the review!

First Musings First Musings

I really liked it Despite the length

It has a very joyful tune in it and nice variety of instruments. I think it had somewhat of a classic disney movie feel to it. I think it would work well in a forest themed level of a game. The only big problem was that it was too damn short and I loved it so much. I was in fact sad that it faded out so quickly. And I really hope you make an extended version of this song. I would really like it.

loansindi responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked it!

Length is something I'm really working on in these compositions.

[Assios] - Midnight [Assios] - Midnight

A good steady beat

I liked the variety of different synth sounds and drum sounds. It starts off pretty well and gets very good by the middle of the song. But by the ending the beat was starting to get somewhat repetitive which made it kind of boring. I also didn't like how it faded out. The song began to fade out and then it just cut off back to the start of the song which I did not think was good.

Assios responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks!