Super Clock 64 Super Clock 64

glad to see youre still at it man. is holykonni still out there?

Magical-Zorse responds:

He's still doing shit but just not on NG.

Tiny Dream Tiny Dream

hohohoho

lovely little game you have here. and i rarely enjoy flash games these days.

Treasure Tower Treasure Tower

nice

I loved the retro style graphics and sound effects of this. Reminded me a lot of old computer games I used to enjoy a lot when I was young. The gameplay was pretty solid but didn't have really anything in it to keep it still fun after a while. The graphics style was well detailed and nicely colored. I wasn't much of a fan of the music though, a mute button would be handy.

DavidXN responds:

The music did tend to drive some people crazy (including me, when I was testing this) - if you hover over the notes icon at the top left of the course selection screen, you'll find an option to "Please make it stop"!

Kowia Rotospheres Kowia Rotospheres

i kinda like it

This had very fun and original gameplay, of which I've never really seen before in a game. But it's pretty simplistic. Things like, upgrades, enemies and time limits would have made this more challenging and would have kept it from getting too repetitive. The art style was okay.

Phlash Mob Phlash Mob

has potential

This could be a really really good game if if wasn't for the bugs, first off this game was unbelievably laggy and would jump when you would did something to the buildings. The hugs laggyness actually made me duzzy and eventually made this intolerable. It had a fairly nice concept for a game and would be a lot more fun to play if you fixed the many glitches.

SPace responds:

i'm sorry if it plays like that for you, when i play it there is only a split-second jump which is a coding issue i have no way of fixing. i'd be glad to fix these "many glitches" if you tell me what they were.

The Lure The Lure

unoriginal but fun

The control scheme totally reminded me of spermrider by komix. And the art style seemed fairly similair to the one used in colour my heart by silver stitch. So whilest this game had not much redeeming quality in being original it was still somewhat decent for having a somewhat original concept. Dodging games have been done many times before but never with this kind of control scheme. It's fairly challenging and has replay value in it too so it still wasn't that bad. The only problem I had with the graphics aside from the them having a style ripoff was the fact that we controlled a stick.

Video Game Art Collab Video Game Art Collab

best colllab ever

pls make more

Pyroscape Pyroscape

random

I liked the good mixture of live action footage, point and click photography settings and flash mini games. So since there is such a variety of different games in this I'll critique every element.

The intro footage made a good setting for this game and instantly showed that the rest of the game would be pretty random.

The point and click photography scene was a little hard to figure out plus it was confusing how a lot of those items we picked up made an extinguisher. I also thought it was hilarious how you put flame sprites throughout it rather than actually creating a realistic flame effect.

The pac man part was just funny rather than challenging. Also it was pretty easy to cheat during to beat it.

The scene afterward was terrible and unfunny and I really didn't see the point of him randomly running around a stair case. You should add a "skip scene" button.

The fire zombie part just like the pac man part was funny but not challenging at all.

The car scene was neither challenging nor funny. You should have added more lanes.

The airplane mini game was the hardest and it made no sense. Also you could cheat easily during this one too by using tab.

Fro responds:

Who to listen to? The one person that said it wasn't funny (you) or the other 30+ people that said it was funny.

I'll go with the 30+ here.

I like the following ideas:

Skip button

We'll be using it in the next one.

Mouse Maniac Mouse Maniac

Ugly design but good gameplay

This really wasn't a bad game. It had some neat features in it and I liked how each minigame appeared again and again but with a different touch in it that would make it a bit harder. But what made this game a bit unenjoyable was the terrible graphic design in it too many bright gradients. They looked very unprofessional and made this game much lower quality. Also some convienient features in it like a button that would take you back to the menu or a mute button would be nice.

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks for pointing out the negative sides of this game, I will surely update this game with most of the stuff you said needed to be fixed ;)

And thanks for the Review!

...But there were Cannons ...But there were Cannons

Pleasant

I liked the rather relaxed feeling of this game what with the calm music and the bland but still funny voice acting. It was a most certainly original innovation. But it reminded me somewhat of pac man. But in this you collected burgers rather than pellets, and ran from cannons rather than ghosts. The animation was really too simple which took away a lot of quality from this. But still, I enjoyed this game's innovation and variety