Hell to the no no no Hell to the no no no

real retro NG feel to this. i can dig it

No Crying Over Spilled Milk No Crying Over Spilled Milk

lol got eem

chillphin 2 chillphin 2

im a huge vaporwave fan. did they commission you to make this?

Super Clock 64 Super Clock 64

glad to see youre still at it man. is holykonni still out there?

Magical-Zorse responds:

He's still doing shit but just not on NG.

Tiny Dream Tiny Dream

hohohoho

lovely little game you have here. and i rarely enjoy flash games these days.

Treasure Tower Treasure Tower

nice

I loved the retro style graphics and sound effects of this. Reminded me a lot of old computer games I used to enjoy a lot when I was young. The gameplay was pretty solid but didn't have really anything in it to keep it still fun after a while. The graphics style was well detailed and nicely colored. I wasn't much of a fan of the music though, a mute button would be handy.

DavidXN responds:

The music did tend to drive some people crazy (including me, when I was testing this) - if you hover over the notes icon at the top left of the course selection screen, you'll find an option to "Please make it stop"!

krachmaninoff-in love again-l- krachmaninoff-in love again-l-

Pretty catchy

The sound quality was a little poor. But Iiked the overall tune. The drums and the guitar kept a nice steady beat. I really didn't like the vocals though. also some of the synth sounds were a little out of place. Lastly this song was a bit redundant

Giga La Nora Giga La Nora

Pretty good tune

Had a good cheerful feeling to it. I liked the clarinet a lot. Yet at certain times it seemed to go a bit off key. Plus it got a bit redundant how it was basically the same thing over and over again. Also although I know it is only 45 seconds it felt like at least two minutes. Which is very strange. I have never heard a song do this before. Also great intro and outro. They came in quick and did their jobs well.

sarias responds:

thats a canon for you I was just doing the assignment :) also listen to a jig its pretty much all a jig is :) thanks for the review though

Ominous Theme Ominous Theme

Could be in some sort of scary movie

I liked how long the note holds from the begining and how over time you threw in some other scary sounds and effects to help build up the suspenseful feeling. But man I would have totally enjoyed this if you just put in something big at the end to end all of the suspenseful feeling. Because I just don't like how it just goes on forever. That and the ending is bad.

Centrist responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I didn't really know how to end it so that it completely undermined the entire thing. Though, I guess not adding one is just as bad. Thanks for the review, man! I'll be sure to remember that. :]

ChinaBunny ChinaBunny

so

is your girlfriend asian

Rooshie responds:

lmao yes

Marabout Boogie Marabout Boogie

you got a lot of these in the netherlands?

W-P-S responds:

Yes, in fact I've got quite a collection of those little notes they shove into people's mailboxes.

spirit spirit